Useful Smoking Resources
- Official CDC Smoking Website – CDC’s Office on Smoking and Health offers information related to smoking and tobacco use.
- SmokeFree.gov – Smokefree.gov is intended to help you or someone you care about quit smoking.Different people need different resources as they try to quit. The information and professional assistance available on this Web site can help to support both your immediate and long-term needs as you become, and remain, a nonsmoker.
- American Heart Association – Smoking Cessation
- Smoking: Steps to Help you Break the Habit
- I Quit Smoking Support Group – Read personal stories and Get Advice
- How Nicotine Works
- Studies show Quitting Smoking Adds Years to Your Life
- After the Last Cigarette – The Benefits of Quitting Smoking Begin
- Surgeon General’s Report – The Benefits of Quitting Smoking