Smoking Facts & Smoking Statistics
Smoking statistics & smoking facts are important factors of the Cigarette industry. Smoking statistics inform about the number, age group, income, and expenditure of the people that smoke. They also describe the causes and outcomes of smoking. They also indicate the alarming facts about the smokers and their smoking habits.
Following are the latest facts and statistics about smoking :
- Diseases caused by smoking kill 1 in 10 adults in the world.
- One-third of the male adults in the world are smokers.
- Smoking is the main cause of cancer.
- In every eight seconds, a smoker dies.
- Ten million cigarettes are sold in a minute.
- One in five is the teen-ager smoker in the world.
- A smoked cigarette lessens five minutes from a smoker’s life.
- One-fourth of all deaths in the world are caused by heart and bronchitis diseases that are caused by smoking.
- Tobacco is the most harmful ingredient among all the toxicants.
- Smoking is the main cause of the deaths in early age.
- Smoking companies attract the people through various alluring ways.
- Smoking results in cancer deaths approximately 87% of the time.
- Smoking affects almost each part of the human body.
- Both in men and women, lung cancer is the main cause of death.
- Nicotine intoxication is equal to the intoxication resulted by heroine or cocaine.
The above mentioned facts & statistics are extremely alarming and informative for the chain smokers to avoid their habit of smoking and secure their life and health.
Our Top Pick For 2009: Cigarrest
Cigarrest Is an industry leading smoking cessation aid that is scientifically proven to eliminate nicotine cravings and is the ultimate solution for many celebrity smokers as well as worldwide consumers